Monday, October 20, 2008

Riley's Man Room


I just love Riley. He makes me smile and when a stamp makes me smile well, lets just say that I have many Rileys now. (hee hee) O.K. I think I had way too much fun with my "Coffee Riley".
Here's what I'm thinking. Sophie was so proud of her Riley that she had his first rainbow trout mounted. Riley, after a long day on the lake is relaxing with a cup of Joe and one of Sophie's famous cupcakes. He is such a lucky "mooseman" to have a sweet" moosis" like her.
Riley is from Hanna Stamps and the rest of the stamps are from Stampin'Up!. I used the tole technique for this card, and of course I had to add a little bling on top of the cupcake. Even Riley appreciates sparkles! I hope you like it.

2 comments:

Bev's Wild Adventures said...

Riley...I love him. (Sigh)

Tiya-B said...

this card is too cute.... i love it!