Monday, October 20, 2008

Harvest Blessings

All stamps and paper are form Papertrey Inc. This is a very classy company. Everything about them is well done. The stamps are beautiful and the cardstock and designer paper is the best quality as well as the inks and ribbon.
I used Nestabilities (so much fun) on this card. The background is done with the Linen background stamp and I stamped the leaf in Summer Sunrise on top. I rock n rolled the pineapple with Really Rust and Ruby Red and the leaves with Old Olive and Always Artichoke.
I hope you like it.

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So lovely love your pineapple.

Niki Estes said...

Pretty card!

Joanne said...

I love the pineapple. Nice card!

Olena said...

Very nice card! Love it!

Shirley said...

What a great image and the the DP is just perfect with it too!