Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Enjoy the Ride


Hello blog friends, I hope you are all well and safe from all the storms that we have been having.
It has been such a rough spring for so many.

Welcome to Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge PWC155.
June is fast approching and this precious image "Tire Swing Cooper" from Paperpretties captures some summer fun. How many of us had a tire swing when we were young? Oh the care free days of childhood. I hope this card brings back some wonderful memories for you.

Card recipe.

Stamps: Tire Swing Cooper
Ink: Adirondack Espresso, Bashful Blue
Paper: Buckaroo Blue, Early Espresso, Real Red and Georgia Pacific White. Designer paper is a scrap I had in my stash. Sorry I don't know who makes it.
Accessories: Copic Markers, Classic Rectangle and Oval Nestabilities, Tim Holtz Wood Grain embossing folder. Real Red and Early Espresso ribbons, Red brads, Stampin Dimensionals.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. You're the best.

Hugs and Blessings,

Deb

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this image is great and funny deb, your card is gorgeous.


greetings karin

Toni K said...

Gorgeous!!! Reminds me of my Brayden :)

Shirley said...

Really really fun and what a boy card!! So pretty too!