Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Paper Pretties White on White Challenge PWC159

Good morning beautiful blog friends. I am so glad that you stopped by today.

Here is my card for the Paper Pretties White on White Challenge. This was a difficult challenge for me because I just love all colors, but I gave it a try and I hope you like it. We would love it if you played along with us. Go to Paper Pretties for all the details.

I used "Ballerina Sophia" and colored her with Copic Markers and cut her out using Beaded Oval Nestabilities. The designer paper is from Bazzill's wedding paper.




Card Recipe

Stamps: Ballerina Sophia
Ink: Pink Pirouette and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Stampers Sampler White, Bazzill Wedding Paper, X-Press It Blending paper,
Accessories: Copic Markers, Beaded Oval Nestabilities, Prima Fairy Tale Roses, Kaiser Kraft White Pearls, Stampin Up ribbon, Martha Stewart edge punch, Stampin Dimensionals.


Thank you again for visiting and have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Deb

7 comments:

Peggy T. said...

Deb, this card is gorgeous. I'm always inspired by your work.

Toni K said...

Just beautiful!!! You rocked the white on white ;)

Jodi Collins said...

This was always one of my fav Sophia stamps! GORGEOUS card!!!

Chris said...

I love the subtle pink and white, it looks great. the card is darling.

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is so beautiful and your card is very elegant deb.

greetings karin

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, what a darling image, Deb...I just love the white on white with the touch of pink...just precious!!!!

Shirley said...

Absolutely precious! Just lovely in every way!