Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Paper Pretties Single Layer Challenge

Good morning everyone.

For our Single Layer Card Challenge over at Paper Pretties I made this using "Beary Best Friend Cooper". He is such a sweet little guy.
This was quite a challenge for me. I can't remember the last time I made a single layer card. I wanted to add dimension so I used a background stamp and laid my Labels Ten Nestabilities on top of the image and sponged around it. Hope you like it.


Card Recipe

Stamp: Big Bear Hug Cooper, Flannel Background Stamp
Ink. Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue
Paper: Georgia Pacific Whitd
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stampin Up Watercolor Crayons,Labels Ten Nestibilities, Scallop border punch


Thank you for stopping by today.

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a pretty and sweet boy deb,lovely card.

greetings karin

Toni K said...

Love your single layer card! I know it's hard to make one, but you rocked it chica!!!

Chris said...

It came out beautifully, I think the nestie around the edge looks great.
This was a struggle for me.

Shirley said...

Beautiful, adorable, and so sweet too!