Saturday, March 5, 2011

Giddy Up!





Good Saturday morning blog friends.
Here is another precious digi image from Karen's Doodles. It is called "Ride Em Cowgirl"

I made this for my daughter Emily's twenty-second birthday. When she was little she had a rocking horse and would rock so hard I thought for sure that she would take off in flight. When she was eleven she saved her money and bought a horse named BlackHawk and today they are still together. He is now twenty-nine years old and they are best friends.

Here is a couple of pictures of them.




She has grown to be such a wonderful young woman and we are so very thankful that God allowed us to be her parents. Happy Birthday Emmy, love you.

Card Info: Stamp: Ride Em Cowgirl Digi Stamp. This image comes in rubber as well. Ink: Bashful Blue Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Georgia Pacific White, Quick Quotes designer paper by Irresistible. Accessories: Copic Markers, Pure Poppy Swiss Dots Satin ribbon and Rustic Button Twine from Papertrey Ink. Black buttons from my stash, Classic and Scallop Square Nestabilities.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow deb beautiful card and daughter.
they both looking great.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Hi deb, what a super cute card for your daughter. She is a beautiful young women and I'm not surprised your very proud of her. Luv Trish x

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I LOVE your SWEET card, and your daughter is BEAUTIFUL.

Toni K said...

First of all, Happy Birthday to Emmy! She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Black Hawk is pretty cute too ;)And I love the card!!!

Flutterby Trina said...

Your card is beautiful! your daughter is stunning and her horse is stunning too! I love the 2nd photo of her! Her horse looks so hard at work and she looks so relaxed! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

xx

Kathy Jones said...

Firstly, your card is so cute and your colouring is wonderful!! Secondly, loved your story and your daughter is so beautiful!

Bev's Wild Adventures said...

I love this card and I love Emmy, too. If I had a daughter, I would want her to be like Emmy. Good job on the card, Deb.

Janice M said...

Adorable card! I'm sure your DD will Love it! She is Beautiful!!