Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Sweets

Good Morning blog friends.

This yummy card was created by using "Lovely Cupcake" digi stamp from Heart Song Designs.
I wanted to make a bright and cheerful birthday card and when I found this designer paper from KI Memories, I thought it would be a perfect match with Leah's cupcake digi.

Card Info:
Stamps: Lovely Cupcake, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Pixi Pink, Gable Green, Stamper's Select White, Georgia Pacific White, KI Memories, Wild Thing Rosey Cupcake Corner.
Accessories: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Party edge border punch. Doodle Bug Sugar Coating Limeade and Cupcake Glitter. Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder. Essentials Sheer Ribbon Pink.


Thank you for taking time to visit today. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

hmmmmmmmm that looks great.
love your cupcake and also you edgepuch on top.

greetings karin

ChristineCreations said...

What a perfect punch for the cupcake! So cute Deb!

Bev's Wild Adventures said...

Hey I think I have this card, don't I Deb? Love it.

Kerri said...

That is one beautiful cupcake, and I love the fun border punch you used!

Toni K said...

The cupcake is so pretty! Beautiful card!

Janice M said...

Love this cupcake! I really like the sparkle you added.

Joan Ervin said...

Now , that's what I call a mighty yummy sparkly cupcake....sooo cute!!!!