Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Look Out World



Hello everyone, After a long weekend being with my family and spending time in my happy place, I have some treasures to show you.
This card was created for the Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge. Since school is starting this week for many of us I thought that I would celebrate that. I used 'Look Out World Cooper' stamp from Paper Pretties and colored it with my Copic Markers. I know that I tend to use a lot of different colors for an image but I just can't help it, there are just never enough colors for me. :) I hope you like it.

Card Recipe:
Stamp: Look Out World Copper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distressed Ink Antique Linen
Paper: Really Rust, Cajun Craze, Georgia Pacific White, Bug-A-Boo designer paper
Accessories: Copic Markers, 0, W0, W1, C1, C3, C7, E0000, E000, E01, E07, E08, E15, E17, E19, E30, E31, Y0000, Y00, Y13, Y15, Y17, B21, B24, B26, Go7, and G12. Star, Rectangle and Long Rectangle Nesties. Summer Sunrise Ribbon from Papertrey Ink. Yellow brads, Distress Stickles Antique Linen for the ground. Gelly Roll Black Glaze Pen, Spica Glitter Pens and Stampin Dimensionals.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I really appreciate it.

Blessings,

Deb

4 comments:

Toni K said...

LOVE it! He's such a handsome little guy, isn't he! Love your card. That little sand under him is perfect! You rock!!!

Paper Pretties said...

This is SOOOOO cute! I love the bold colors! Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Pretties challenge!

Friend said...

Too cute!!!

Niki Estes said...

So cute, Deb! I love the large star behind the image.