Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday


Good Monday morning. I am loving Memory Box designer paper lately and layered this beautiful piece with Pure Poppy, Brushed Copper and Chocolate Chip paper. I colored the image from 'Vintage Picnic' a Papertrey Ink stamp set, with Copic Markers and Spica Glitter Pens. The basket is cut out and popped up on another piece of the designer paper that I layered with Pure Poppy and Brushed Copper and cut out with Nestabilities. I wanted to bring out some more red and added a piece of Pure Poppy ribbon to the corner.

Stamps: Vintage Picnic
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Brushed Copper, Pure Poppy, Memory Box designer paper
Accessories: Pure Poppy Ribbon, Octagon Nestabilities, Copic Markers: E30,E34, E37, R24, R27, R29, YG05. Spica Glitter pens and a white gel pen were used for hi-lights on the apples. The glitter doesn't show up very well in the photo but in real life it adds a wonderful shimmer.

Thank you so much for visiting today. Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you.

Blessings,

Deb

4 comments:

dgroovy said...

Hello friend, Beautiful card. Hope to see you soon.Darlene

Kerri said...

I just love how you color these baskets! Beautiful!

Toni K said...

Love it! So sweet!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love the leaves in the corner!