Friday, November 21, 2008

Sorry I've Been Gone

I am sorry that you have not been hearing form me lately. I have had out of town company and been busy with taking my daughter to doctors appointments. She had a bad accident with her horse back from in Sept. She had closed head injury and we have been seeing many doctors and physical therapists to set up her rehabilitation schedule. This has been a very frustrating process and her insurance has denied her speech therapy. UGH!!!!! So now we are back to waiting and she has still not received any help that she needs. Very, Very frustrating. I think that I will just have to set up my own form of therapy to help her. I hope to be back soon. I know that God will help us through this. He is always faithful.
I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So sorry about your daughter, you are in my thoughts, hope things work out.

Toni K said...

Insurance companies can really suck. I hope Emmy continues to heal. Prayers to you all.

Bev's Wild Adventures said...

Hi Deb...Sorry that this has been such a frustrating process for you and Emmy. You know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya sweetie...Bev