Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bathing Bella



When I saw this DP I knew that it would be great in Bella's bathroom. I think I smiled the whole time that I created this card. I used foil to create Bella's mirror and used Nestibalities and Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones for it's frame. I cut a piece of Green Galore for the rug and ran it through my Xyron and covered it with Green Flocking so it would be soft for Miss Bella's feet. :)

Stamps: Bubblebathabella, Print Pattern
Paper: Green Galore, Glossy White, DCWV Nana's Nursery DP, Whisper White
Ink: Adirondack Black
Accessories: Copic markers, Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones, Bella's Baubles, Stampin Dimensionals

2 comments:

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute! I love the scene you created and how the paper looks like wall paper. Very cute!

Shirley said...

She is just so cute with that hair protector and the brush too! Very adorable1!