Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Riley Christmas


Good morning. I have finally been able to get into my studio and create. We went to Chicago over the Thanksgiving holiday to visit friends and family. We had a great time, but it is always good to be home.

I want to share a Riley card with you today. I do love Riely and here he is decorating his Christmas tree. What a good moose!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Christmas Tree Riley
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Mirror Red, Beckett White, Georgia Pacific White, Holly designer paper.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distressed Ink Antique Linen
Accessories: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Holly border punch, Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder, Red Grosgrain ribbon, Classic Square Nestabilities.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I really appreciate you and read every comment. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and Blessings,

Deb

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely and sweet christmas card deb.

greetings karin

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET Riley.

Toni K said...

So glad you're back! Hope you had fun.
This is adorable!!!

Bev's Wild Adventures said...

Sigh...Riley is the moose for me. He is adorable on this card.

Janice M said...

Cute!! I like that holly border punch!