Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SC304 SNSS November Chrysanthemum


Hello stamping friends. Today I am giving you a sneak peak of a new Sweet' N Sassy stamp by Leah Cornelius called November Chrysanthemum. Isn't it a wonderful image?
I wanted to use the more muted tones of autumn for this card, and I found this awesome designer paper in my stash but have no idea who makes it. I layered it with True Thyme and Chocolate Chip. I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with my Copics markers. 0, W0, W1, E34, E37, E51, E53, YG91, YG93, YG95. I sponged around the image while it was still in the Oval Nestability with Distressed Ink Antique Linen, Mellow Moss and True Thyme. I hi-lighted the image with a Chocolate Spica Pen and Distressed Stickles, Peeked Paint.
I added a metallic copper ribbon, Swarovski Crystals, and Book Corners for Bonnies Best.

Card Recipe:
Stamp: November Chrysanthemum from Sweet' N Sassy Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mellow Moss, True Thyme, Distressed Ink Antique Linen
Paper: True Thyme, Chocolate Chip, Georgia Pacific White, Designer paper
Accessories: Copic Markers, Swarovski Crystals, Distressed Stickles Peeled Paint, Stampin Dimensionals, Classic and Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Spica Pens

Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you have a wonderful day.

Blessings,

Deb

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow deb this is beautyful
lovely color and great coloring.

greetings karin

Leah said...

This is SO pretty, I love the soft autumn colors.

Toni K said...

Gorgeous! Love the soft colors.

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Julie Koerber said...

Gasp!!! Your coloring is off the charts beautiful.. so peaceful and serene feeling with those earthy colors. The rose below made my heart skip a beat too! You are one talented cookie! :-)

Nancy said...

Oh My!!! What a gorgeous card Deb,
I just LOVE the colors you used for it.

Jerri Jimenez said...

Wowzers, Deb, this is totally gorgeous! Fabulous coloring of that image!