Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Baby

Hi, Thank you for stopping by today. This card is for a beautiful mama who is expecting her second precious one.
This card is made using Hanna Stamps. Unfortunately it is no longer available but I think it is one of my favorites for new moms. I hope you like it. Have a blessed day.

Card Recipe:
Stamp: Hanna Stamps
Ink: Memento Black, Distressed Ink Antique Linen
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Georgia Pacific White, Imaginisce DP
Accessories: Copic Markers, BG02, YR 31, E00, E01, E41, E43, E44, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Spellbinder Nestabilities, Turquoise Ribbon,

Thank you for leaving a comment.

2 comments:

Friend said...

That would like nice on my fireplace mantel, oh wait, it IS on my fireplace mantel!! :-)

Erin said...

I love that card! Turned out beautiful. Thanks again for sending it to me. You're so thoughtful! :-)