Monday, February 2, 2009

Sparkling Winter Wishes



I had so much fun making this card for a friend's January birthday. Winter is one of my favorite times of year and here in Michigan we have about five months of it, so why not CELEBRATE it. LET THE FLAKES FLY!!!

Stamps: Sincere Salutations (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Soft Sky textured, Glossy Black, Shimmery White and Winter Wonderland by Dream Street.
Accessories: Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder, Little Felt Flurries, Swarovski crystal rhinestones, Stickles, Classic Oval Nestabilites, Martha Stewart's Scallop edge punch.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

This card is so lovely. I like the embossed background and all you did.

Deb, I looked for an email spot and couldn't find one. I wanted to ask you if you knew you could actually have your comments on your designs brought up in a separate window so the viewer can see it while writing what they like about it.

If you go to:
1. Your Dashboard page
2. Click on Settings tab
3. Click on Comments tab:
4. Go down to Comment Form Placement
5. Choose "Pop Up Window"
6. Click on Save Settings at the bottom of the page.

I apologize if I have overstepped my boundaries, Jane, with this suggestion. I just thought we are all so busy that some people may not have noticed it. I hadn't until I kept seeing other blogs with it and liked the convenience of it. I also am doing a poll on my site and so far the "Pop Up Window" has it. My comments have also increased since doing it this way.

Shirley